At OMCSL, we offer all types of drug screening including:
- Pre-employment, post-offer, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, random testing, return to duty, follow-up
- Breath or saliva alcohol testing
- DOT required screening
- Rapid in-house screening
- Medical Review Officer services
- Substance Abuse Profession (SAP) evaluations
- Online reporting of negative drug screen results
To get your drug screens online, call our Lafayette office at 337-233-4480 and we will be happy to set you up with a user name and a password. Only negative reports are given online. Signed results of all drug screens, positive or negative, will promptly be mailed to your office after processing.
In accordance with DOT policy, we keep negative drug screen results one year and positive results five years.
Occupational Medicine Clinics of South Louisiana